Catheterization Simulator Details
With the female P93 BASIC catheterization simulator, female bladder catheterization procedures can be realistically demonstrated, practiced and assessed. The genital insert is placed into the holder and held in place with magnets. The material of the insert is soft and flexible: the labia are movable and can be spread. This way the student can practice all the necessary gestures for catheterization (e.g. disinfection). The material gives a realistic feeling when inserting and removing the catheter into the bladder with realistic resistance and insertion depths.
Direct learning :
When the catheter has been correctly inserted, fluid runs out just like with a real patient. The catheter can also be checked through the transparent bladder at any time.
All the benefits of the female P93 BASIC catheterization simulator at a glance :
- Female catheterization with realistic resistance.
- Soft and movable labia.
- Liquid outflow if catheterization is successfully carried out.
- The situation can be checked through the transparent bladder.
- Stands securely on the table thanks to the non-slip feet.
- Magnetic connectors for quick set-up and dismantling.
- Easy to clean, and the inserts can be completely removed.